PDA

View Full Version : trP tv

diabolical
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I've finally come around to posting a thread on the forums for the collective assembling of ideas for our idea of "trP tv". Let me give you a quick idea of what I am envisioning. trP tv will be presented in weekly episodes which will be posted in the Video Blogs section of the website. These episodes will be generated/developed from the members of the trP gaming community rather than using already existing material/video clips. In these episodes, we will try to aim for an informative and entertaining presentation of ideas and concepts.

What will the episode content be like?
Well, this is where I'll be looking for ideas and suggestions. But for starters, I will provide a rough, draft outline of what the episode will present:

- Introduction Presentation
- Segment 1
- Segment 2
- Segment 3
- Closing Presentation

I think it's fair to say that we should not exceed more than 10 minutes for each episode. Each point in the outline should be done by a different individual. Introduction Presentation should be brief, yet informative, and also discuss what are the main 3 featured segments of the episode. Closing presentation should discuss what to look forward to for the next episode.

Not sure who in the community is good with video editing, studying filmography, or planning to work in the field, but I think we should allow everyone to have a chance at contributing and participating. So if you think you're up for the task, please feel free to volunteer. In addition, anyone wishing to contribute please post in this thread. Hopefully, we can get enough content so that we can have an episode at least every week. IDEAS, COMMENTS, and SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!!!

NBtX
02-25-2009, 10:07 AM
I know a guy who is really good at video editing, who said he could help when he has the time. If interested let me know.

VipeR
02-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Hey, First time posting in these forums!

So NBtX told me about this, and as being interested in movie making and editing, I thought I could help out. I have done some editing jobs for other people before, and you can check out my "portfolio" (don't have enough experience for a real portfolio, also there's some non-serious stuff on there :P) here:
http://www.vimeo.com/user486888/videos

I don't have a PC atm, so I don't think I can make a test vid yet, but I should have it by the end of the week.

And if I'm interesting enough for this, I'd like some detailed info on how you want this to be done so I can come with some suggestions ;)

oh, and a shout out to the L4D peeps :D

diabolical
02-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Word. I appreciate your offer. I'm not sure if I have enough material for a new episode atm. No one wants to submit anything or contribute to the video. We shall see I guess. In the meantime, I'm trying to get my hands on Adobe Premiere Pro. It shouldn't be a problem, but I'm just procrastinating on it so. ;x

VipeR
02-26-2009, 06:55 AM
I forgot to mention, I use Adobe premiere pro and Adobe After Effects ;)

diabolical
02-26-2009, 07:14 AM
Dude, the last man standing video was fucking money and the short "Text" clip was cool. That's some great skills you got there.

VipeR
02-26-2009, 08:08 AM
haha, thanks man! I'm still learning though ;)

You can use any of the designs if you'd like :)

Genius
02-26-2009, 03:29 PM
get an episode of trp tv with the cooking secrets of mud.

NBtX
02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
How about "Anger Management with Gunslinger"?

Authentic
02-27-2009, 09:35 AM
How about when Hommie gets in vent? ** YO FUCKERS! I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU. lol
Nice ideas guys. We could have some CAL matches highlights or someting idk if the match is cool.

Mercenary
03-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Just gotta mention, Viper that vid of last man standing was awesome!

VipeR
03-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Haha, thanks for the kind words :)
btw, if you guys didn't notice, I used only two actors in the vid

As a start of this project, you could have just a introduction of the members. So do a voice-over (I assume everyone has a microphone) on gameplay footage of them playing. Something along those lines