PDA

View Full Version : Razer Deathadder and Razer Lycosa mirror

optimusprime
02-28-2009, 06:54 PM
I own boath of these products the death adder i really like. but the mouse wheel is broken now. i use my mouse wheel to switch between primary and secondary weapons. when im playing my it will randomly switch to my hand gun . so now im looking for a new mouse.

Razer lycosa mirror the backspace broke on the 2nd day of using this.

bower
03-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Ive heard of several people having problems with their Deathadder...

iRobot
03-02-2009, 08:58 AM
I have the Razer Lachesis ... had problems with it until they updated the firmware.. What it was doing was mouse would not work when I turned on the computer... had to unplug the usb cable and plug it back in for the system to turn the mouse on.. with update works like a dream ... they new one that lights up in a red glow ... nasty looking..

IF anyone tries the new wireless mouse from Razer would love to see your review.

Mamba Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse...
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba/

failboat
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
I have had the Lycosa Keyboard for several months now and I absolutely love it. Features include:

-Soft rubber keys for no-slip gameplay
-Individually lit blue LED keys
-Dimmer switch (toggles on, of, and WASD only)
-USB port in back
-Audio and mic port in back
-Media hotkeys

After all this time, nothing has gone wrong and I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to any other gamers.

Killer Tofu
05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
I have had the Lycosa Keyboard for several months now and I absolutely love it.

Failboat, if you elaborate on this device, it would be worthy of the 'Product Review' section of the forum. We need intelligent critiques for the community to enjoy.

Muel
05-07-2009, 11:29 PM
mx 518...

i switched from holding the mouse with my left to my right, and the mx518 is a dream, adjust sensitivity on the fly, 2 mouse buttons for your thumb, and a button that does the same as alt tab

failboat
05-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Failboat, if you elaborate on this device, it would be worthy of the 'Product Review' section of the forum. We need intelligent critiques for the community to enjoy.

Thank you for the invite sir, I hope my purchases and experiences to come will enlighten this fine group of people.

Genius
05-11-2009, 05:27 PM
After 3 years, I am having problems with my razer copperhead. Probably upgrading sometime in the near future. Plus, it is the CAL edition, and since they went BOOM It fails.

DLim98
05-12-2009, 08:41 AM
I've been using the DeathAdder for 2 years about and love it. Awesome mouse. I also use the Tarantula which is a pretty nice keyboard, but better keyboards don't make as big of a difference as a better mouse in my opinion.

darthnader
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
g5 version 2 bro its the shizzle http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104076 oh and i got the lycosa no probs yet srry for ur misfortune