PDA

View Full Version : Competitive gaming Teams and Tryouts

Authentic
04-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Hi guys,
As you all know(or some may not know yet), trP always played in the CAL league. But now that CAL is down, we should definetly join another one for the moment, to keep ourselves ''Fresh''. I talked with some guys of the clan and decided to make more then one team again this season. Usually there was two teams, wich were trP Gaming(Veteran more serious team) and The Rushing Party(Newbie, joke-around team). But this season, I tought about making three teams. I'm not responsible for trP Gaming, but if you guys still want to make it for BOE, you should definetly start gathering guys and if needed, make tryouts, cuz maybe some other guys are capable of playing with you guys. The Rushing Party, will be opened to anyone who wants to play, like every time. Just join say it here and you'll be in 4 sure. The third team is already made. We don't have a name yet, but it will come soon. We won't have tryouts but we will definetly accept to scrim with us if your online to see if you fit our needs. Because we already got 5 starters. But we need back-up for maps. Post any comment that concerns my sayings, I will be glad to take your insults (LOL), compliments, and/or answer your questions.

Btw, the BOE season as no start date yet, but it should be in like one month, or one month and a half. Thx

Nathan
04-08-2009, 10:31 AM
I personally have never been a part of any competitive team, I have scrim'd a few times with trP, but nothing serious.

However, I would love to atleast be somewhat a part of a competitive team to learn the ropes and get used to the maps, etc. I'd be interested in joining in on practices and taking pointers from the more experienced guys, I know there's a lot to learn.

Muel
04-08-2009, 03:51 PM
in :D

i drop 20s on cal-o all day

Genius
04-08-2009, 05:41 PM
i'm down. give me a month or so because of school shit, but ill be good to go.

Killer Tofu
04-08-2009, 10:12 PM
After May 11, I will be ritually pwning noobs. Until that date, I am on a 'short leash' due to school and relocating (no internet @ my newer, current residence.) Syphoning off bandwidth at my girlfriend's hotel.

Authentic
04-09-2009, 12:20 AM
LOL Muel, I drop 20s LOL We gots to do this on CAL-i's with opti LAWL

Muel
04-09-2009, 12:31 AM
idk, im getting worst idk why

bower
04-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Whos on the roster for the "dream team"

Authentic
04-09-2009, 12:20 PM
LOL the dream team haha! No dream team but practice team.

Optimus Prime, Muel, Authentic, Virus, Bower(That is if you don't go away in 1 month, but I'm not sure about it but heard something like that). If not you, or w.e. it's KATA. We asked ppl like B.Hackins but he's not sure yet, and Scar neither. But that's about it Bower, this ain't no dream team.

bower
04-09-2009, 02:24 PM
Sounds like a solid team. I wont be able to take part, but thanyou for the consideration.

snowflake
04-09-2009, 07:36 PM
i'm interested in the having fun team, or just being on the practice squad for you all to own lol...let me know

Authentic
04-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Guys, we are having practice every night beetween 11 to 3 eastern. If you want to ring for The Serious team which is named You are lies Gaming, you'll have to be there. And we already have 5 starters, but we definetly need backup players at least 2