PDA

View Full Version : BOE Season 1 is up

Authentic
04-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Yep we can register in for the teams now. I'll try to hit you up with news for our teams. If you want immediate info, contact me. Or else, I'm trying to build two teams, a better one and a less good one. Thx

Authentic
05-11-2009, 08:18 AM
Noone gave me clear answer, so I guess I`ma ask one last time who wants to make the teams or team. Because if we don't have enough 100% sure playing players, their is no need to make a team this season. We have till may 16th to register the teams, we are in a bit of a hurry, sorry. Those who want to play should tell me aytime, and I'll o around askig ppl anyways.

Genius
05-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Me me me....pick me

Authentic
05-12-2009, 12:15 AM
You're in bro. hit me up when you see me online, I'll had you to the roster.

DLim98
05-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I'm guessing BOE is the alternative to CAL since it went down? If it is, I'd be interested in playing. Let me know the details.

Authentic
05-14-2009, 05:31 AM
builtonenergy.com
If you come in vent would be way easier.

DLim98
05-14-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm usually on most weekdays after 6ish est. Won't be on tonight til later if at all, but should be on tomorrow after 9.

Killer Tofu
05-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Quoting BOE's About page:

"Built On Energy was...originally planned to be a pug and scrim service. [The] owners eventually changed directions and started putting together an e-sports league for games of various sorts...in a cheat free environment. Whether your team is in it for competitiveness or just for fun, BOE strives to give you a quality e-sports league with games including Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike Source, and more to come down the road."

This is my question: How is a league different from a clan?

Big_Al
05-15-2009, 08:26 AM
A league is more focused on the versus part of games. It is more about WINNING and loosing. And who won and lost than about having fun enjoying each others company.

A Clan is about FAMILY. A clan is more of a social club. A place for friends to get together and socialize.

League = NFL, NBA, MLB, CAL (FAIL)

Clan = trP!

Oh and for the record and to not to go completely off topic...

I will be playing as a back up for Kata's BOE team. Already registered.

Authentic
05-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Nice Al!