View Full Version : Woot finished a sig

Stan Darsh
06-01-2009, 07:08 PM
like?

i'm not that great at them so no flaming please

eh wtf its not showing up

well pic here:
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3010/standarshsigcopy.jpg

someone tell me how to get it at the bottom of my post? i uploaded it under "edit signature" and its showing up there....

diabolical
06-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Sweet signature. Since we're on the South Park theme, you should make a signature for Big Al. That's awesome. We can put your skills to use as far as fulfilling custom signature requests ;x and other graphic designs for the website - I think Trigger use to manage that, however, he disappeared from the face of the earth. No idea. Anyhow, I like how the grid effect adds a pretty neat texture to the sig.

Stan Darsh
06-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Sweet signature. Since we're on the South Park theme, you should make a signature for Big Al. That's awesome. We can put your skills to use as far as fulfilling custom signature requests ;x and other graphic designs for the website - I think Trigger use to manage that, however, he disappeared from the face of the earth. No idea. Anyhow, I like how the grid effect adds a pretty neat texture to the sig.

thanks man i'll definitely contact Big_Al and see if he wants one. i'd be happy to practice and help you guys out. thanks

open to more criticism please

Scar_-
06-02-2009, 12:32 AM
might want to get rid of the grid lines, and idk what that red blog is supposed to be on the left is maybe different text and less effects around the text that make it harder to read actualy i really dont see the point of the 2 red thing things there isnt really anything that is eye catching i looked at it was was confused on what i was looking at make them simple and not to over complicated

Stan Darsh
06-02-2009, 12:59 AM
might want to get rid of the grid lines, and idk what that red blog is supposed to be on the left is maybe different text and less effects around the text that make it harder to read actualy i really dont see the point of the 2 red thing things there isnt really anything that is eye catching i looked at it was was confused on what i was looking at make them simple and not to over complicated

there we go got an actual sig maker

i was foolin around with new brushes i got, felt like they fit in there after going through like 1000. i'll rework it more

Scar_-
06-02-2009, 09:00 AM
np, you use photoshop?

Stan Darsh
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
np, you use photoshop?

yea, got any tips or good tutorials that you've used in the past?

Scar_-
06-02-2009, 03:38 PM
check out theses sites:
www.pixel2life.com
www.deviantart.com
www.good-tutorials.com