PDA

View Full Version : dCo's Challenge Closed - WINNER: Enzoboi

diabolical
06-13-2009, 10:34 PM
To trP Gaming Community:

Hello! I hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying everything that's been provided by the trP Community to you. I've decided to come up with a friendly challenge with a prize that I will give to the individual who meets standards of the challenge (caveat: prize will only be made exclusively to trP members).

The Challenge:
Standards -
What? Tetris
When? Anytime, this challenge will be open and will continue as long as until someone beats my tetris score (d co's score, not my diabolical's/nutsackz score ;p).
Where? www.trp-clan.com ---> Misc ----> Arcade ---> Tetris
Who? Anyone who feels that they can meet this challenge. However, like I've said before, prize will only be exclusive to trP members.
How? To beat d co's running score in Tetris available in the Arcade section of the website.

The Prize (exclusive to trP Members only):
The first person to beat my score, and report it in this thread so that I can confirm it in the Arcade rankings will win the prize. The prize will be 5-months paid membership regardless if you're an admin or regular member.

Are you up for it? ;p

Camarada Candiotti
06-14-2009, 08:13 AM
Hax hax hax !!!!!

Stan Darsh
06-14-2009, 10:48 AM
lol i tried last night

at the beginning i was like, this is easy

then i missed one accidentally

and then i was like fuck

and i was only at like 20,000

i fail

MushroomMTL
06-14-2009, 04:23 PM
I will challenge you!!!! *glove slap*

Genius
06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I will beat this deco. But you dont have to pay my membership, just send me the 50. I am paid up til next year. haha.

SaggyBanana
06-15-2009, 06:00 AM
I will beat this deco. But you dont have to pay my membership, just send me the 50. I am paid up til next year. haha.

I will give $20,000 to the person who will fly to Newfoundland come into my office and kiss my ass...lol becuase that would be much easier than trying to beat DCo's a Tetris score

diabolical
06-15-2009, 12:31 PM
Check it out! 346,094 is the running score. I think enzoboi is catching up. LOL

Genius
06-15-2009, 02:03 PM
20,000 dollars? for real? I would seriously do it.

diabolical
06-15-2009, 02:31 PM
I will give $20,000 to the person who will fly to Newfoundland come into my office and kiss my ass...lol becuase that would be much easier than trying to beat DCo's a Tetris score

LOLOLOFUCKINGL. I wouldn't go that far...

diabolical
06-16-2009, 08:58 AM
You gotta be fucking shitting me enzo... -_- Alright. WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE, ENZOBOI... you still fucking suck. LOLOLOL.

enzoboi
06-16-2009, 11:15 AM
I would just like to thank my family, my friends and everyone who supported me. Especially my parents and Jack because without them *sniff, sniff*, i wouldn't have the motivation and the determination to reach this high plateau of "ultimate arcade status". Thank you all for your support.

diabolical
06-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Enzo, I have already put in the 25 for your 5 months membership through paypal. Enjoy beeotch!