PDA

View Full Version : Team slay all

angrycookies
09-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Bring that shit back for stupid fucking team members who are too scared to rush.

AndyPerfect
09-16-2009, 10:48 PM
I disagree - I think slaying is already abused as it is. And for that matter, many of the admins in this clan go one step further than they know they should when slaying, kicking, banning, etc. I'm pretty sure that's why we have so many unban requests that end up getting fulfilled, and global bans is filled with bans that are no more.

nty

Genius
09-16-2009, 11:28 PM
I think there should be a vote trP all-slay, where like if 75% wants every member on slayed that round, BAM.

|Sa|-ﮎєrgєαŋt-[PRiSoN]
09-17-2009, 07:14 AM
I agree with slaying all remaining team members that fail to complete their objective; both t's & ct's by the rounds end.

But disagree on slaying a t that does not participate in a team rush, though I hate that type of a player with a vengeance; being a mad rusher myself.

|Sa|-ﮎєrgєαŋt-[PRiSoN]

AleX.C
09-17-2009, 10:55 AM
I completley agree with sarge!

angrycookies
09-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Rush or die, it's pretty simple.

sgt.stix
09-17-2009, 03:45 PM
i hardly ever slay anyone or slap anyone, i like to fart em, i was just wishing we had an all slay mod cause there was like 6 ts looking for the last ct who defused, been perfect in this situation but just my .02cents. I have to agree we do have admins whom abuse there power, perhaps its cause mouse didnt train em:P not sure what to say but perhaps this could only be given to certain admins?

Scar_-
09-17-2009, 07:08 PM
just get that mod where it slays the remaining cts if the bomb blows and they are alive and vice versa if bomb is defused all remaining t's are slayed

sgt.stix
09-17-2009, 07:38 PM
well i dont think it should be every round like that, usually the last person ends up dead anyways by the people searching for him, or he was confused where the bomb might have been, or perhaps was shooting it out with someone making his way there? but i think it would be a great add on for certain situations like t's not gaurding the bomb and it gets defused, or the last ct just sat in b and didnt even try etc..

Killer Tofu
09-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Program the server to slay anyone who cannot maintain forward motion with the Bomb.

Stan Darsh
09-18-2009, 10:25 AM
Program the server to slay anyone who cannot maintain forward motion with the Bomb.
eh but then that could get bad too...

i usually let a T kill a CT if the bomb was just planted and they were already there

but then if they go way off path i warn them again...

Also, idk much about programming for CSS, but would it be a little hard to account for having to go away from the bomb to go around obstacles? idk how the program would be written so idk.

my 2 cents on the slay all? I've only come across a few times where i would have used the all slay. Whether it be a few ct's joking around and not going for the bomb, or like 6 t's standing around not defending it. That's really it though so idk if it's enough to push this thing along.