PDA

View Full Version : Skins for the admins and the members

futuristicswagg
10-11-2009, 01:38 PM
i think it would be cool if we had our own skins for the pubs.
like maybe trp logo on our backs and just other cool stuff.
i know it might delay the ppl to get into our pubs but it cant be that bad.....
skins ftw:cool:

Killer Tofu
10-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Here's a concept:

http://i35.tinypic.com/fu6sr5.jpg

futuristicswagg
10-11-2009, 02:00 PM
but no trp logo?????:eek:

Killer Tofu
10-11-2009, 02:09 PM
but no trp logo?????:eek:

I didn't draft it. I found it online. I like how 'Admin' appears in Jersey format on the back and runs down the pant seam.

futuristicswagg
10-11-2009, 02:12 PM
see with dat and the trp logo that shit would be nice to have in our pubs

mugdog4
10-11-2009, 03:25 PM
lol an admin skin would be nice

WHY ISN'T MY SIG SHOWING??...

Yihya
10-11-2009, 04:34 PM
Admin skins will be placed on Pub 3 very soon.

Stan Darsh
10-11-2009, 05:17 PM
that is so cool o my god

Merhik
10-12-2009, 10:30 PM
admin skins are pretty cool.
But i would also suggest maybe getting donor skins as well.
Something that people that donate to TrP would get exclusive skins or soemthing like that. We had something similar on |Sa|[PRiSoN] and it worked pretty well.

I would also like to suggest that you don't let the admin skins get out of hand. The basic concept is really nice and easy. But, for instance, on pantless servers, their admins have some kind of shinny translucent full body skin that makes it super hard to spot their admins.
Plus the simple skins won't overtax your server.

Speaking of which it's crazy that the preround grenade rounds don't crash your server. Fun stuff.

sgt.stix
10-12-2009, 11:47 PM
lol i like the prenade round pretty fun

i agree an admin skin cant get outta hand, last thing i wanna see is a half naked chick in a bikini running around , just another distraction i dont need lol..which can also be found on pantless servers, not that there servers arent nice to play on by anymeans just my .02$

i like the idea of a donator skin this is something possibly we should look into considering we cant get our own members to pay lol..

Ub3r Fp0wnZ0rz
10-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Lol we should have some Custom skins ^^

Stan Darsh
10-18-2009, 11:52 PM
lol i like the prenade round pretty fun

i agree an admin skin cant get outta hand, last thing i wanna see is a half naked chick in a bikini running around , just another distraction i dont need lol..which can also be found on pantless servers, not that there servers arent nice to play on by anymeans just my .02$

i like the idea of a donator skin this is something possibly we should look into considering we cant get our own members to pay lol..

i think that naked skin will get people to pay....

just my .02 :D