PDA

View Full Version : Trp/Pantless

[A]shakesthepantless
01-20-2010, 03:49 AM
Well i added you guys and replied on our fourms. The pistol Tournament is now too close to make this into a combined tourney.

However, I would not mind setting up some other kind of trp/pantless tournament or event.

Possible ideas:

Gungame tourney,
Dust2 1 hour clan v clan event,
Scrims- "Not official scrims as Stince would have to handle that" However i can hold practice matches with our members vs your team.

I say our members as we only have 3-4 scrim team members still able to be active and we are waiting on stince to revamp and test/add new members to the team. We are not short on members that love to scrim though.

well thats all from me ttyl.

Killer Tofu
01-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Gungame! :D Shakes, thanks for the correspondence. I look forward (as only one can do teleologically) to playing with the Pantless guys, but especially the Pantless girls.

Yihya
01-20-2010, 04:30 PM
If we do Dust2......we should do Dust2_Unlimited. We can provide the server, and we can place it in Chicago or NY. Speak with myself or Kata regarding this or future events. Thanks for posting!

[A]shakesthepantless
01-20-2010, 06:32 PM
OK, will do. also the name you were having me add to my steam for you on our forums, i was unable to find. However you may add me on steam. "shakes050"

bower
01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Dust2 Unlimited! We did this once with pantless. I had a blast. We should do it again. Two awps per team.

[A]shakesthepantless
01-20-2010, 11:40 PM
yes, i remember that event very well as it was the first time i ever played unlimited. Was a blast, i remember pwoning mouse lols jk jk, well maybe a couple times at least lol. This would be a great thing to do again, I'll have to discuss it with your new coordinator.

MousE
01-21-2010, 03:50 PM
shakesthepantless;21744']yes, i remember that event very well as it was the first time i ever played unlimited. Was a blast, i remember pwoning mouse lols jk jk, well maybe a couple times at least lol. This would be a great thing to do again, I'll have to discuss it with your new coordinator.

Yes...everyone remembers pwning mouse.... fml >.< lol

[A]shakesthepantless
01-22-2010, 04:54 AM
lol