PDA

View Full Version : Pub 3/4

TankMan
06-23-2010, 02:43 AM
As you are all aware we have two very popular dust2 servers along with a third d2 server and a 4th office server now what I am about to suggest is not entirely revolutionary or radical just intelligent I know several of our members on occasions like to dick around in pub 3 but what i would like to suggest that we change pub 3 or 4 possibly both to a rotational map with awps enabled.

The reasoning behind this is it is summer time our peak for players and members and a lot of our current members enjoy scrimming and have been doing so quite often an act which I believe brings about tighter community unity and friendship, because of this the interest in other maps has exponentially increased as well as the desire to practice and become proficient with the awp.

Seeing as Pubs 3 & 4 rarely get any traffic as they are now it would not hurt one bit to change them to a server I guarantee well get more traffic as a result. Source has many different maps and right now we are stifling our members instead of forcing us out into different servers give us a home please :(

This change would have no negative connotations and bring a much needed breath of fresh air so please support this

Love & Kisses
Tankman

Stan Darsh
06-23-2010, 06:43 AM
lol so many people are suggesting this now we might as well change pub 4 to a rotation.

we did have this in the past though.

i say keep pub 3 the same dust cause you got pull the wire n shit

Camarada Candiotti
06-23-2010, 09:46 AM
i though pub 4 was rotational and with AWP enabled ... what happened?

Lice Pubez
06-23-2010, 10:10 AM
This has my full support. It might even get more players into our servers who are not TRP.

clean team
06-23-2010, 10:45 AM
i though pub 4 was rotational and with AWP enabled ... what happened?
I was changed at least 4-6 months ago...

TankMan
06-23-2010, 12:22 PM
They suggest it because it's something they want and deserve I have seen people in pub 4 like once and people in pub 3 just to fuck around and get out of pubs 1&2 they reason I brought this up was because many people have exressed vehement intrest in such a pub and I believe it would be a excellent addition to our repitiore of servers

Lice Pubez
06-23-2010, 02:57 PM
Don't name it Pub 4, name it something fancier to attract outsiders.

ΘяğдѕмɨС ₱яɨмε
06-23-2010, 03:38 PM
Don't name it Pub 4, name it something fancier to attract outsiders.

i agree with this ^ maybe we can vote in next weeks meeting :D

A-Nom Fresh
06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
sorry but as much as i do want to support this idea i dont think it's very wise.

in my opinion this will only decrease the population in our pubs 1&2, because i dont know if you had noticed but whenever pubs 1 and 2 are filled and members start to flow into pub 3, most of the players in the other pubs usually follow.

So basically what you're suggesting will only evenly distribute the players into, now 3-4 pubs, with that just decreasing the population in our pubs 1 and 2 =\

and yeah if you hadnt noticed the people usually in pubs 3 are our regulars that come in pubs 1 and 2...its pretty much the same....however at the same time i do believe we might attract some people if we had a rotational pub with AWP's..but again..might just decrease our population in pubs1&2 =\

just my opinion:rolleyes:

Stan Darsh
06-23-2010, 08:57 PM
sorry but as much as i do want to support this idea i dont think it's very wise.

in my opinion this will only decrease the population in our pubs 1&2, because i dont know if you had noticed but whenever pubs 1 and 2 are filled and members start to flow into pub 3, most of the players in the other pubs usually follow.

So basically what you're suggesting will only evenly distribute the players into, now 3-4 pubs, with that just decreasing the population in our pubs 1 and 2 =\

and yeah if you hadnt noticed the people usually in pubs 3 are our regulars that come in pubs 1 and 2...its pretty much the same....however at the same time i do believe we might attract some people if we had a rotational pub with AWP's..but again..might just decrease our population in pubs1&2 =\

just my opinion:rolleyes:

this

TankMan
06-23-2010, 10:33 PM
Well then get rid of pub 3 if it's a detriment at least this pub will be something different for a change that many of our members and players want I don't think it'll affect our pubs they'll come in get killed by an awp and rage back to the pub this isn't for d2 pubstars it's for the players that want to improve in a different level and play in a more competitive and unified sense.

I already know my self and several others would much rather play with a lower amount of people so make the pub 20 slot so we can steal less pubbers pub 4 isn't getting anything right now why would it hurt to change it to something people would enjoy and frankly pub 3 is more of a waste then this would be.

Stan Darsh
06-23-2010, 10:44 PM
well now there is no pub 3 or 4... so we don't have to worry about this for now.

MousE
07-28-2010, 10:40 PM
NYC pub 3:

Can we change it back to no awp/no auto? It would be fun to play there without camping awpers, especially when pub 1 and pub 2 is 40/40 (like right now). I just don't want to play elsewhere but I also don't like an awp server. Just a little change, no awp/no auto. Think about it. MousE 4 Prez 2012. pz

Suburban
07-29-2010, 07:10 AM
I think this will boil down to people just saying "... then just play pubs 1 and 2". Which I mean, not to be a dick about it, isn't that unfeasible. When I get back, I'd like to make an Office server again to be honest. Hard to keep everyone happy, but where we have 2 servers without awps, I think it's alright the way it is. With the increase of slots, there isn't really a need for an overflow server. It entices people to check out our other servers that we have imho.