PDA

View Full Version : 16k Every Round

iceman
08-06-2010, 02:31 AM
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=513942

16k Every Round

Ever Get SIck Of Being Broke ? I Do . So I Made This So You Never Go Broke . So You Can Just Pwn Without Worrying About Money.You Can Set The Cvar To Dictate The Amount OF Cash Given Each Spawn.

CVAR: Values: Description:

* extra_cash_on 1/0 1 is on 0 is off
* extra_cash_amount 16000 amount of money given on spawn

Instalation:

* Installs Like Any Other Plugin For SOurcemod

Change Log:

* 8-7-07 - 0.1 - The First Release
* 8-7-07 - 0.2 - Added Cvar For Amount Given

Any Ideas Or Feedback Are Welcome

sgt.stix
08-06-2010, 03:58 AM
i think i myself has recommended such a mod before, it was turned down. We had a bank mod which was great..i see we have no such mod as of now considering the updates. I kinda like being able to hand out money not hand out money, although i usually do. The bank mod was great and i think it helped attract more pubbers. It also kept the admins busy doing something. However i would like to see auto 16 every round i think there was and issue of it giving money out on the 1st round ruining the pistol round perhaps im wrong. just my .02$

Stan Darsh
08-06-2010, 09:18 AM
just make sure it doesn't give money the first round.

Tekan
08-06-2010, 10:15 AM
oh btw, I just recently played on a Chinese server, and they have a really nice feature. That is every 10 rounds, they switch teams and scores. I think it'd be a great addition to our server. What do you think?

Suburban
08-06-2010, 12:10 PM
just make sure it doesn't give money the first round.

That's the issue, it's either 16k every round without pistol round, or what we have now. I'd like to steer away from Bank Mod if I can, and personally don't care much for pistol round. Awaiting more mods to be compatible with the new updates made to source. This will be brought up at Sundays meeting, I will personally touch basis on it.

sgt.stix
08-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Well like i said i think we or i have mentioned this before but it was shot down, id like to see the auto 16k, lately i get into a pub and everyone is asking for money or there are no admins around etc..a bank mod is good if we intend to keep the setup we have going but if we are to steer away from it then somethings gotta give....i realize with all the recent source updates this makes things nearly impossible to add mods till they figure out what they are doing over at Steam. However i do like the pistol round!

I say give everyone 3 k a round and make it more intresting :D

Stan Darsh
08-06-2010, 11:56 PM
there's even an achievement now for pistol round... so i really think we should keep it.

gives character to the servers, just like the knife mod does

sgt.stix
08-07-2010, 12:53 AM
tru

Suburban
08-08-2010, 02:27 PM
This will also be discussed at the meeting this evening.

CeeSixtySix
08-25-2010, 09:31 AM
I've seen servers where there's 16k per round AFTER the pistol / knife round. Requires a separate mod, of course, but I think the server hit is negligible.

BTW the server still says "type !bank" or some such, though your bank mod seems to have been removed.

Stan Darsh
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
I've seen servers where there's 16k per round AFTER the pistol / knife round. Requires a separate mod, of course, but I think the server hit is negligible.

BTW the server still says "type !bank" or some such, though your bank mod seems to have been removed.

yea we're working on the bank mod it keeps shittin out for some reason

ecko!
01-28-2011, 11:44 PM
Stay away from 16k please! These servers now days are killing me with all these damn mods that ruin the original gameplay.