PDA

View Full Version : 2 ideas

Suburban
08-16-2010, 03:38 AM
I found a no block mod, and a ghost mod. I would like to remove the 1v1 knife mod currently on the servers, but would like to replace it with something else in it's place. No block mod is self explanatory, but ghost mod allows you to keep moving around after your dead, as a ghost. This will have no effect on performance. Ghosts cannot interfere with remaining players, but can block other ghosts, BUT used in conjunction with this no block plugin, will eliminate that :P I also have a mod to add a quick music clip when each map cycle is done, before pistol round. Any thoughts?

PS - You can still move to spectate if you choose to.

craze23
08-16-2010, 06:09 AM
i say we try these out. Maybe the ghost idea will be a hit on the server. Good thinking Suburban

Priest
08-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Ghost mode is heroin, and the sound mod is PCP, but to add "HEADSHOT" would be "GOD LIKE".

Waffles
08-16-2010, 09:11 AM
I play your servers alot and it mite be a kool idea :)

sgt.stix
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM
sounds good to me burban...however will the no block app be no block to players in game? allowing no more boosting?? thats my only concern...im always up for something new...and priest hahaha...ur a trip dude

Stan Darsh
08-16-2010, 10:21 AM
haven't we turned no block down many many times?

D: i hate no block

i like the music clip a lot of other servers have that already including pantless.

Tekan
08-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Ghost mode sounds fun!

michaelscarn
08-16-2010, 05:14 PM
haven't we turned no block down many many times?

D: i hate no block

i like the music clip a lot of other servers have that already including pantless.

isn't the no block just for ghost mode?

Stan Darsh
08-17-2010, 11:44 AM
isn't the no block just for ghost mode?

he didn't phrase it that way but if its just for that then its fine.

what about watching people in first person to see if they're hacking can you still do that?

Suburban
08-17-2010, 11:46 AM
he didn't phrase it that way but if its just for that then its fine.

what about watching people in first person to see if they're hacking can you still do that?

No Block would be for everything, not just ghost mod :( but even with just ghost mod, you can still go to spectate.