PDA

View Full Version : Awp

SyfeR
08-25-2010, 02:07 PM
Did a quick search, didnt find much so im going to post my idea.
Pretty simple, I and I'm sure others as well are missing the awp so I thought why not make one of the pub servers have a certain awp day where it would be unrestricted to use.
You could easily make the "Awp Day" Friday or any other day.
Basically this would give us players a little more to use time to time and spice it up a bit.

Tell me what you guys think.

Camarada Candiotti
08-25-2010, 02:24 PM
we have pub 3 with awps 2 per team .. there were few times that pub 3 actually fills up with players that are not in pub 1 or 2.

If people really love awp then pub 3 will be packed ALONG WITH PUB 1 & 2

with this said I Don't mean and i don't want to see members dragging people to pub 3 if pub 1 and 2 are not full!!!

SyfeR
08-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Never knew Pub3 had awps but the only thing is, 2 per team sucks, because if it ever did get busy with people its nearly impossible to get an awp at the beginning.

Dusty!
08-25-2010, 04:38 PM
thats why you follow the guy with the awp around till he dies ^-^

Stan Darsh
08-25-2010, 05:39 PM
yes but once you enable awps, everyone awps and it becomes a huge campfest where ct's die trying to rush t spawn becaues the t's never leave.

SyfeR
08-25-2010, 08:37 PM
yes but once you enable awps, everyone awps and it becomes a huge campfest where ct's die trying to rush t spawn becaues the t's never leave.

Then just make the awp limit bigger than 2 because that sucks.
And with all these problems thats why I said even it being enable for one day only would be great.

Black_Line
10-03-2010, 09:48 PM
i wonder mind having the awp again...but some of u might hate me when i use it....;] the good ol'days