PDA

View Full Version : Getting money for hitting

Tekan
09-06-2010, 08:11 AM
I am recently suggested by many players that we should take that mode off. Because it is really confusing whether you kill or not. Beside, it's like a damage report, you know for sure where the enemies are.

Hampton
09-06-2010, 08:16 AM
I agree. The mode is a good idea, but It should just add the money at the start of the next round. If it can't be done like that then I think its better to just take it off.

Suburban
09-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Confusing weather you kill or not? Your name appears in the top right when you blow someone away LOL as for the damage report aspect of it, I agree, that can be used in the wrong manner. I am working on warmup pistol round and 16k every round, so this will be solved soon.

Stan Darsh
09-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Confusing weather you kill or not? Your name appears in the top right when you blow someone away LOL as for the damage report aspect of it, I agree, that can be used in the wrong manner. I am working on warmup pistol round and 16k every round, so this will be solved soon.

lol still trying to figure that shit out. good luck with that and thanks for looking into the "damage report"

Dusty!
09-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I agree about it being a damage report, in fact I'm guilty as charged when i throw a nade of looking down to see if it hit anyone.

On a better note to end this 16k or pistol round debate, I propose we add a peaceful hippie mod, where if you run around giving each other hugs and throw all your weapons away you get all the money in the world!

Tekan
09-06-2010, 06:31 PM
lol @ dusty
anyway, I usually look at money to see whether I kill the guy or not. It's just my habit. :p and some people :p

Suburban
09-06-2010, 06:36 PM
lol @ dusty
anyway, I usually look at money to see whether I kill the guy or not. It's just my habit. :p and some people :p

Thanks for coming forward :P

van dahl
10-11-2010, 01:14 PM

I dunno. I rarely ever look at the "kill list", scrolls too fast. When this mod was put in, it really confused me too. Would stop shooting people even though they were still alive.