PDA

View Full Version : suggestion lol

blinkbl@de
12-30-2010, 08:27 AM
74.63.54.40:27016, in this server a saw a couple things i liked, the first one was when u die or the round is over they showed u the information about the damage done to u and the damage done to other by u, the second thing i liked was that on the side they showed u who was looking how u were playing, i think this would reduce the number of hackers on the pubs cuz people would now they r being watch

Suburban
12-31-2010, 03:23 PM
74.63.54.40:27016, in this server a saw a couple things i liked, the first one was when u die or the round is over they showed u the information about the damage done to u and the damage done to other by u, the second thing i liked was that on the side they showed u who was looking how u were playing, i think this would reduce the number of hackers on the pubs cuz people would now they r being watch

How was presented? Because I have ran through numerous mods which do this, and the complication was that it stayed on the screen at the start of the next round, and prevented you from hitting the 1,2 or 3 keys for weapons. More specifically, if you know, which particular mod was it? I am unable to play right now until I get back to Toronto, but if you go in the server and type in "meta list" in console, that would be some information I could use.

blinkbl@de
01-01-2011, 02:19 AM
i see what u mean with not being able to press 1, 2 or 3 but personally i dont think is a big deal but i can see how some ppl wouldnt like it, the one i do think we should still consider is the one that tells you that ppl is watching how u play.
i typed meta list and this is what came out list
[01] SourceMod (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] CS:S Tools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[03] BinTools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] SDK Tools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC

Suburban
01-01-2011, 02:43 PM
[01] SourceMod (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[02] CS:S Tools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[03] BinTools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC
[04] SDK Tools (1.3.7-dev) by AlliedModders LLC

Thanks for the info, yeah I kinda figured that's what they'd be running. I plan on doing a bit of overhauling to the servers once I get home from my Christmas break. I'm gonna see if I can switch some things up a bit, and try to spruce up our servers a bit. Make them a little more interesting.