PDA

View Full Version : Admins Need to Learn

blz
01-15-2011, 02:18 PM
This is in no way a slap in the face to the admins or the clan, but i believe that the members of this clan need to learn how to detect hacks and cheats. Just about every time I play in pub 1 or pub 2 a player that is doing well is banned for ridiculous reason. Just because they are doing well and have a good score doesn’t mean they are hacking, they could simply be a skilled player. Just a few minutes ago Trojan banned a player for no recoil when the player clearly did not have a no recoil hack. Good players know how to drag the mouse down as you shoot to control spraying. Also, just because they killed you should not affect your judgement on a player, set that aside and dont let it get to you. I have been an admin for three years in a pub clan and have had my fair share of hackers. And i know what, for example, retarded mushrooms goes through because i was a reviewer for bans that went through the clan also. Ease up on the ban hammer. My 2 cents to help the clan out, take it or leave it.

Yihya
01-15-2011, 06:55 PM
Blz,

I you referring to any specific ban we should review again?

blz
01-15-2011, 07:17 PM
Nah im not referring to a specific ban, just the fact that the admins have such a heavy trigger finger on the ban hammer. And that they need to learn the different hacks and what they actually look like, like no recoil.

Stan Darsh
01-15-2011, 09:02 PM
i assure you all bans are reviewed by community officer staff and given a final ruling, so when whoever you're talking about is reviewed he can be unbanned.

tell him to post unban request too

blz
01-16-2011, 08:18 AM
Haha nah im not talking about anyone inparticular that got banned at all, and i know there is a big community officer staff that reviews bans and demos, but that touches on my point. People get banned for wrong reasons and than members of that review community have to review it and go over it and most likely have the ruling reversed. A good way to cut down on atleast half of the bans would be to eliminate banning people for wrong reasons and nonexisting hacks.