PDA

View Full Version : Admin Abuse - CLOSED

sk30
04-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Dear Admins

Hello, this is Riley. I frequently visit this website to un-ban my account but today, I'd like to report admin abuses which occurred several times on 04/06/11. As usual, I was playing on trP de_dust2 pub #1. All of sudden, Admin Peaches kicked me for being an AFK after I killed him several seconds ago. I thought that Peaches kicked the wrong person therefore I said that you kicked the wrong guy. He responded, "Oh, I thought you were afk." Back in the server, I complained about Peaches for abusing his powers and then he booted me out of the server again under the reason, "shittalking about admins." This led me to a conclusion that he does not want me in the server therefore he used his admin powers to remove me under wrong reasons.

Rules are made to be kept and to be followed strictly and it seems like that Admin Peaches likes to bend the rules rather enforcing the rules. I was very disappointed by the fact that "The Rushing Party" gave admin powers to Peaches who clearly does not know how to use them. If he can't even do a simple task of differentiating between players and afks, I believe that he does not deserve these powers AT ALL. Please take care of this problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Riley K.

Suburban
04-06-2011, 06:11 PM
This issue will be handled accordingly. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Riley.

Scar_-
04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Hello, I'll going to be contacting both parties here. I've added you to steam friends so if you would please accecpt my friends request so we can get this ball rolling. Thank you for your time and paitence.