PDA

View Full Version : aplus abuse - CLOSED

halfchaos
09-27-2011, 03:53 PM
So I've been here for a while and everybody knows me. I'm like the 2nd or 3rd non-member to hang out on the forums lately.

So then this guy aplus something or other I've never seen before is hiding behind doors getting kills then when he comes out he can't aim if his life depended on it and gets shot up over and over again. So I told him he should probably not rush because he dies a lot.

Then suddenly he gets on admin and starts trolling on me. Silverhawk asked everyone to shut up and he kept going on admin talk until he did this

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Talus057/aplus_abuse.png

then kept on talking shit on admin talk to which I was pissed at that point and told him that there were 30 other servers just like this one, so I wasn't really bothered by his constant threats and trolling. He kept on talking shit, silverhawk asked everyone to shut up again, but he kept on with his threats in a fit of rage until I got pissed again and told him to "STFU OR DO IT" because I was sick of listening to him.

So he did.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/Talus057/aplus_abuse_2.png

I really wish there weren't admins like this who go into fits of rage at random. I have a few of you guys on my steam friends and I made this my regular server because you guys are nice and cool. But if you don't want to unban me then that's fine, I'll go to eGO which is also one of my regular servers I hang out at because they don't have admins that act like this. :rolleyes:

DeviousX
09-27-2011, 04:02 PM
first off you werent giving friendly advise to aplus you were talking shit to him...2nd he didnt get on admin i was the one that simply told you not to talk shit to my members when you decided that me saying that was some sort of challenge to you and you felt the need to start talking shit to me...i told you to calm down..you said fuck off..i said calm down or i would ban you...you then said you would just get unbanned and file a admin abuse claim...me (and other people in the pub) then told you to shut up and calm down..you continued to talk shit..i slayed you the next round and told you to calm down...you then went spectate and started talking more shit..i warned you 3 or 4 more times to calm down and not to talk shit to my members in the future or i would ban and you followed up each time with DO IT OR STFU!

DeviousX
09-27-2011, 04:08 PM
also i just talked to silverhawk and he said that he never said anything to either one of us and that he wasnt even paying attention to what was going on in chat..lets try to stick to the facts please

halfchaos
09-29-2011, 06:53 PM
Silverhawk was on mic when he said that twice. He probably doesn't remember because he probably doesn't care being that this whole situation is childish and you are just satisfying your ego. In the future I advise against sparking the situation further if you are indeed trying to defuse the "shit talking" which kept getting worse as you waved your dick around the server.

In fact, what the rest of the server said, regardless of your claim, was pretty much "LOL" when I said I would report WHOEVER was on admin talk, ranting up in a fit of blind rage, for admin abuse. You can tell by my screenshots that no one was even paying attention.

The truth is aplus was hiding like a bitch, I didn't call him a noob or start spamming chat with bullshit, I told him to stop rushing and then you got pissed.

But I digress, I'm not going to sit here going back and forth with you. I told you then that I don't care if you ban me and guess what? I still don't. There are bigger servers than this one with mature admins that don't go into blind fits of rage whenever they are criticized.

And I'm not going to run around repeating myself over and over again. I don't do that, and I don't spam. So please don't lie and say that I was. Invent some line of bullshit about me saying different things and spamming the server chat like that because it's far more believable. I'm not some random dipshit that causes trouble on the server all the time. Your butt buddy got criticized and then you both started waving your dicks around pushing your ego as if I was just going to bend over and take it, and when that didn't happen you started to slay me and then banned me. That's what happened, the end.

So as far as I'm concerned this conversation is over. I don't care if you unban me, I just wanted this report to be filed the next time someone files an unban or admin abuse report centered at you, because from what I've seen that seems to happen more than anyone has probably been willing to consider.

Go fuck yourself, "Leader". :rolleyes:

Louie
09-29-2011, 08:00 PM
aplus is not even a admin

DeviousX
09-29-2011, 08:42 PM
hes a moron louie that doesnt realize we have his chat log that shows him spaming and shows that it was his ego that got out of control and it was him that decided to pull his dick out and wave it around when i simple said in defense of aplus "dont talk shit to pubbers"....that was an act of war to him and he dicided that comment was a challenge and starting going nutz like a 3 yr old with 10 cans of red bull in them....you wont be missed and im sure future bans from other servers will follow if you show the same disrespect to the people that monitor and run the other servers you play on...and again...you cont to talk shit about aplus...for the last time..aplus never said one fucking word to you...even after you were a complete dbag to him for no fucking reason at all.

Fallen
09-29-2011, 10:57 PM
I know i wasnt there and didnt see things for myself on the situation of what happened but im just stating my opinion to hopefully clear things up and hope this helps. Chaos, i saw one day which we just had recently a scenario where someone asked a question and someone responded jokingly which could be have mistakenly negative and the wrong way. The person did take it the wrong way got mad but talked to that person and things were cleared up and told him he was just joking. They are cool now.

In the chat log what you said when you said "aplus you do better when you hide. i advise against rushing in the future." is something that could be taken the wrong way if you dont say lol or jk or something like that after it. Us trp members we are loyal to and have a friendship with each other, and always got each others back. What you said got taken the wrong way, and Devious felt that he had to step in and defend a fellow member and a friend. If someone said to you and we were good friends "dude you shouldn't be able to fire a gun because you cant hit shit" and they dont identify they were joking, i will jump in and defend you and get your back which i know you would probably do the same for your friend too if something like this happened. I know silverhawk to be very chill and just wants ppl to enjoy and play.

Instead of things calming down, more fuel seemed to be added to fire. The only thing we trP ask for is just respect from both sides and sometimes we feel certain actions are necessary to get the point across which devious was trying to do.

Clark Kent
09-30-2011, 01:31 AM
halfchaos, i tried to catch you online but it seems our schedule doesnt fair well. so anywho, it seems like you antagonized the situation with your remark. i know people on the pubs like to joke around with others (usually friends) with statements like "u suck" or "go uninstall" or something but with your admin abuse case, it seems like you dont know the accused. like fallen said, devious was just sticking up for aplusvic. what i would suggest is for you to apologize for your remarks and move on. if it was up to me, i would give you another chance and unban you but watch what you say to people. take these couple of days to chill out and collect your thoughts and we'll see where things fall. i will try and talk to the admin who banned you (devious) and the marshalls and see what the necessary actions should be. until then, still frosty