PDA

View Full Version : 4:40pm - CLOSED

ruitsz
09-30-2011, 03:53 PM
I was playing today when, TRP DeviousX warned me for me not to smoke Middle in T spawn, because it was a 4v4 why should we be camping when the name of the clan/server is The RUSHING party... anyway he warned me and said he would kick me if i did it again, I didnt do it again and proceeded to play, and he kept on going called me a Jerk, Jerkoff and an Asshole, i replied that he should stop crying cause it was 3 rounds ago and i didnt do it again. 10 seconds later i got banned. With no warning, no reason and no explanation.

Really if hes having a bad day is not really my problem, i was on the server just to pass some free time i have.

It really doesnt explain why he was verbally abusive towards a player, nor does it explain that he would ban without any warning or explanation. Therefore admin abuse in my opinion.

Best regards,
FBI_RUITSZ

DeviousX
09-30-2011, 03:58 PM
first off i wasnt camping..you tossed the smoke on me in t spawn at the very start of the round...i asked why the fuck you did it..you said your welcome then started preaching to me how i needed to play exactly how you saw fit....i told you not to do it again and you started talking shit over the mic and in chat....then you wanted to tell me to stop crying it was 3 rounds ago....so i gave a 1 hour ban basicly for being an asshole....and dont act like i hunted you out and started shit with you...i was playing...scouting mid at the start of a round..never said one word to you or anyone else besides robot who was in there...when you decided you wanted to be an asshole and throw a smoke ontop of me so that i couldnt pick mid( btw there were 2 cts that were picking back at me each round)..you started the situation sir..i just ended it...and be happy it wasnt longer then a 1 hr ban because honestly you would have deserved it

Suburban
10-03-2011, 03:31 AM
I thought as a child but when I grew up I put away childish things. Wasted energy, handle it!