PDA

View Full Version : TrP [Admin Template] Application Guide

G2x
12-24-2011, 10:32 AM
When you apply for Admin status on TrP I did not see a sticky which had a template of any sort stickied so I thought I would go ahead and copy one off another website (This template was applying to be admin for blizzard games) and I Just changed some things so it fits the CS:Source Servers :eek:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience, playtimes and general info

Steam Account:

Former experience with Mani/Source Mod?:
Have you ever played on TrP?:

Your activity and average playtime each week:

Which time of the day you usually play:

How long you have been playing Source:

Your ability to communicate with others:

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?:

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?:

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders?

Is there anyone (in TrP Clan) who can vouch for you?

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:

Additional information:

* Please put some effort when you're writing your application, good applications are always taken into consideration.

NOTE: Short applications, in example: "Why do you want to be an admin" question being answered with "+++ e-penis plz" will be rejected immediately *
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Source: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/d3scene-hosting-bot/39551-admin-application-template-read-before-posting.html

Credits to: WaRcHiEfAnT *For Original Template*
GoD G2x/Jim Su For re-making the template to fit CS:Source Quality

Nathan
12-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Admins must already be trP members at least two weeks before they apply for admin..

G2x
12-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Admins must already be trP members at least two weeks before they apply for admin..

I know but this is just a template so we know a little bit more about them ;)

clean team
12-24-2011, 11:39 AM
You took an admin appilcation from a site that is popular because of it's forums that help people hack at cs 1.6, source and many other games... :confused:

G2x
12-24-2011, 12:07 PM
You took an admin appilcation from a site that is popular because of it's forums that help people hack at cs 1.6, source and many other games... :confused:

Lol, its not like I am promoting hacking on source or on any other game. I am just saying we can use their admin application :cool:

Stan Darsh
12-24-2011, 12:12 PM
the reason we dont have a template already is because we like to connect with the members on a personal level. we will determine through that whether they deserve admin or not.

not everything needs to be rigid

G2x
12-24-2011, 01:43 PM
True that, its still a good example if any1 cares 2 use it ;P

michaelscarn
12-26-2011, 06:58 AM
G2x buddy, take a seat, I got this covered:

1. Are your balls huge?

end of the test

Yihya
12-26-2011, 09:25 AM
The answer is no. Devious had his mouth around them.