PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike: Source - Update Released

Yihya
09-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Counter-Strike: Source Update Released (http://store.steampowered.com/news/8838/) Product Update - Valve An update to Counter-Strike: Source has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Counter-Strike: Source. The major changes include:

Added a new command "kickall" which kicks all connected clients except for HLTV and the listenserver host if applicable
Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to execute restricted console commands on players
Fixed a bug that allowed malicious servers to prevent players from executing console commands
Updated Steam binaries; fixes Linux crash on shutdown or restart
Performance improvements
Impact on trP Pub Servers:

Source Mod & Meta Mod are not operational
Weapons restrict is off which means Awps are available
Admin Mod is not working (temporary ban fix.....we pulled the list of bans from Sourcebans and added to banned list on Server file)
Hlstats are working, but not visible from within game
I spoke with Psychonic of Sourcemod and he informed me the fix is being worked on and it may take upwards of 48 Hours. Please be patient while we monitor and work to resolve.

Yihya
09-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Reminder to all members and gamers. Awl and autos are now available in our Pubs due to issues with sourcemod. We are looking into a fix hourly and will make the necessary changes as needed. Please be patient.

MiSfIt
09-12-2012, 09:41 AM
thanks for clearing that up for me! I will pass the word...! in game!