PDA

View Full Version : Should we keep playing GO?

Domiko
10-01-2012, 01:49 PM
What do you guys think? After nearly everyone has tried it, is GO worth your time?

Fallen
10-01-2012, 04:25 PM
its different which i like but i feel like css is still a classic

MiSfIt
10-02-2012, 08:35 AM
Absolutly, CSS is a classic! However we would still be playing 1.6, The new counter strike global offensive is the future. eventually we will all be playing go... they will keep updating and making it better! They will not be making too many updates to css... There are lots of people it took a long time to switch to source! Same here! But its not going away! There is a lot of things I like better about source but they will make it better over time! without playing it and giving feed back, they will never know our concerns.... Is it the awps and autos that keep people away?

Domiko
10-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Well put, Misfit.

I think we must now try to figure out why our GO pubs are empty 90% of the time. Do we have bad reg (compared to other servers)? Is it the awps? Or is it a simple matter of people being unwilling to get our pubs started up?

Thoughts, anyone?

MiSfIt
10-24-2012, 09:43 AM
I try to get the pub started! i play in there with the bots...about a half hour! Invite people.. get one or 2.. then they leave and im alone again! so i go back to source.. and attempt energise those servers! i get a little more support and usually get it going OK! We have a good amount of members! but like only 5-10 play?

madman
01-09-2013, 09:47 PM
i bought this damn game expecting everyone to play it, but noooo i spend my days on trp's servers knifing bots which cant shoot a moving target.

seo99
01-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Sorry guys i been away for a while work,life and issues...but i am going to be playing every night hopefully we can keep our servers full most of the time rather then sometimes. IM BACK! :D