PDA

View Full Version : Suporting our servers!

MiSfIt
10-20-2012, 04:39 PM
I visited our allied server last night the Pantless... I must say they have some good suport going on over there! lots of our regular players.. and even some of our members! We need more attention to our servers, so we can continue to be competive... I would like to thank a few of our new members for there suport ! Guys like Briland and Seo... I think seo said he had run a server in the past and can maybe lend a hand with some technicle stuff, that we might need a little help with!
Everyone has a life and are busy with personal things! So i think players tend to loose intrest and look for other servers! Blackline.. clock , soulution, and a few other tend to join when we get something started! lets get motivated in our server going strong again! we used to be number 1 and It looks like we are loosing people!

LETS RALLY AND GET OUR PLAYEERS BACK!

PLEASE HELP SUPORT OUR SERVERS!

C-Nile
11-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I second this,Members should try to use our servers and fill them up with their friends list.Also get on vent and join us. Whatever happen to wed night rushing?I use to fill pub 2 now cant even get pub 1 filled so some members would be nice.Hell use it or lose it.

MiSfIt
11-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Thanks Niles! We can always count on some of us older guys!