PDA

View Full Version : our 10 man srcims

Ibonek.MDH
03-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I thought I would explain some of the ways this works, it seems some people don't understand how this works and we waste more time than necessary.

1. You need to be in vent, if someone is in vent and and hasn't joined the server and you just connect to the server you will be kicked (you will not be warned), that spot is reserved for the person in vent.

2. Captains are decided by a knife fight (ko3) unless captains are preselected, no shooting, no nades etc! Once you are knifed you must go straight to spectator! So much time is wasted there! The last two alive are the captains. The winner of the last two has the choice of first pick of players or the choice of map and side. Whichever he/she doesn't pick is the choice of the runner up.

3. Once the map/side is decided and changed and you connect, go to spectator, again so much time is wasted trying to get people to go to spec so we can get the teams selected! If you need time to learn a map that isn't a problem, once you are selected you will be given time and or explained things you need to know if you ask but stay in spec until then. It is hard and confusing trying to pick teams with random players joining and nobody knows who is on what team or has/hasn't been chosen yet. Do not kill the Captains wile they are picking teams and captains should not run around shooting until teams are chosen, sometimes it is necessary for them to type their picks in game, some people don't know how to be quit and they might need to type it in game.

If we follow these simple 3 guidelines things will go much smoother and faster, we might actually get more scrims in without all the dicking around. If you are busy and need to be afk at times plz don't join, you just handycap your team. I witnessed this the other day, on CT a player was afk for like 2-3 straight rounds and we lost because of it.

P.S. If you have a bitch, something like about getting killed. Do it in game chat not in vent, your live team needs to hear the game.

Bartuc
03-05-2013, 04:18 PM
I think this sums it up well, also if you are not invited to the scrim please don't join the server.

clean team
03-06-2013, 09:34 AM
I do what I want, YOU CAN'T CONTROL MEEEEEEEEE

:D

Ibonek.MDH
03-06-2013, 02:17 PM
haha this is what I thought of when I saw that http://youtu.be/QNzIKoAy2pk?t=4m14s

You won't ever play and for the people who want to scrim with Pantless in the 10 mans these are the same guidelines they use. It's just something to make it fun and have it be more organized. When everyone is on the same page we can all have fun and it just seems some don't understand how it works, it just gets a little old telling the same people every time the same things and they do it again later. I figured that if I made this then it might be better understood.
For those who are interested in doing 10 mans with trp or Pantless add me, I 10 man with them almost everyday and they are always asking me to find trP players to join.

cthestampede
03-08-2013, 10:25 AM
thanks, this really helps the new people a lot. I had no idea what was going on when we had that scrim on Sunday lol.

Suburban
04-02-2013, 02:26 PM
thanks, this really helps the new people a lot. I had no idea what was going on when we had that scrim on Sunday lol.

Vash... the stampede ;) I was a part of one of these 10man's the other night, good times boys, good times!

seo99
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
pfft you appear and disappear one of these days im going to hog tie you and make sure you stay for sure this time -.-

tumbleARC
04-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Rule number 1 while you are scrimming, blast music so you cant hear seo raging when he gets 1 deaged.

seo99
04-13-2013, 06:39 AM
tumble you wanna start something dont you! pfft!

tumbleARC
04-13-2013, 07:15 AM
boredome makes me do such things, nice job setting your aimbot to miss by the way. Hit everything but the enemy. One day you will get an ace on your own team.