PDA

View Full Version : CSS and CSGO Servers

Solao
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to put a post here and hopefully get some feedback. In regards to the CSS and CSGO servers. What kind of changes would YOU like to see?

So far on CSS We have

Counter Strike:Source

Dust2

Pull The Wire
Bombsite Limitation < 5v5
Sourcebans
HLStats
Auto Observe Functionality
No AWP / Auto

Dodgeball

Knives deal no damage

GunGame

Standard Deathmatch Model
Bots Auto Join when Server Empty

Counter Strike:Go

Rotational

Bombing Only Maps
Solid Teammates
Max Cash per Round
No AWP/Auto
Bots Auto Join when Empty
HLStats
Sourcebans

Feel free to list anything else you might be interested in seeing going out there and getting setup.

Stan Darsh
04-03-2013, 10:29 AM
should we do the 1v1 knife battle like the pantless servers have? i think its really funny and gets pretty intense

Solao
04-03-2013, 10:40 AM
should we do the 1v1 knife battle like the pantless servers have? i think its really funny and gets pretty intense

Maybe do it a tad bit less insane.. Teleport + knife only restriction.. But Beacons, Music, etc, etc is kinda overdoing it IMO.

blinkbl@de
04-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Well u dont have to do the music and all that, but teleport and knife battle with 100hp each it is a good idea, it would make the rounds end faster. no waiting for campers

MiSfIt
04-03-2013, 01:18 PM
I really like to see the damage report after you die! in css! in go thats perfect the way it is! thanks great job.. I think a lot of people shyed away from go because they didnt like the awp's ...

seo99
04-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Instead of doing something like that how about having all players have 2 throwing knives. I have seen that in a few servers and alot of people liked the idea.

MiSfIt
04-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Seo, is that somthing like dodge ball?