PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Dropbox for Additional Demos

Solao
04-04-2013, 11:51 AM
Hey guys,

First off, I want to start by saying this is in no means mandatory nor the only route. It just makes it easier then attempting to upload the file somewhere when you can just copy it directly on your computer.

Second off, I want to confirm that this is NOT replacing the upload to Sourcebans. This is for additional evidence and demo's. You still need to put a demo on Sourcebans.

Bartuc and I have implemented a TRP Dropbox that can be used for storing demos. Any trP Member thats wants access for it has to meet the below requirements.

Must be active trP Member
Must have Admin Rights on Servers OR permission from Admin Marshall
Must have your own Dropbox Account that we can share to

You can setup a Dropbox Account for free at https://www.dropbox.com/.

Once you have Dropbox registered and installed. You will be able to access the Dropbox as if it was a normal drive on your computer. In the request to Bartuc and / or Nutz to gain access to the main Dropbox we will need your email address and your PlayerName.

Example)
Name: SEO
Email: seorocks@yahoo.com

You will then receive an email offering you access to a folder from the trP Clan Dropbox. This folder is the folder you can post your demo's in. Each Person will have their own folder within the trP Dropbox so that we can see them easier and better. Also, due to the size of demos we should be able to store several years worth on here.

Thank you,
Nutz

clean team
04-04-2013, 12:40 PM
I will NOT be considering demos in the dropbox as evidence on bans. They have to be directly added to the ban itself like how it's done now.

Solao
04-04-2013, 12:41 PM
That is still occurring Clean Team.. But this is for additional demo's beyond that 1 you get in sourceban instead of trying to track down emails, uploading the additional one.. etc.etc. forum posts..

I have updated the original post to make more sense in that regard :)