PDA

View Full Version : ** The Rushing Party & The Pantless Olympics **

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
04-27-2013, 10:21 PM
Hey hey trp peeps,

Rumour has it.. we's be gettin' together soon for some more e-madness and e-mayhem.

Some Dodgeball, perhaps.. and other stuff.

So..

Thought I would come over and say 'hey'.. and.. am looking forward to seeing our two sister communities sharing some good good times once more.

:)

Stay tuned..

(*hits #2 on speed dial to get a hold of Domiko..*)

... ...

'Erhm, think I got the wrong number.. sorry, Mr. Yihya.. won't bother you again.

And yessir.. your personal transport device's detailing is nearly done, should be able to pick it up tomorrow. Think you will be pleased to know that we got the stains out of the the front seat cushions.'

:D

Domiko
04-27-2013, 11:47 PM
Sup biotch!

You know full well to email your *insert significant female in your life* if you want to get in touch with me!

In all seriousness, I've been busy beyond belief the past few weeks. Between finishing up my final semester at SLC, job hunting, drinking beer on the back porch, and moving, I haven't had much time for anything else.

Hit me up when you get the chance (I'm on steam most of the day or inbox me on these forums, either way I'll get back to you ASAP) and fill me in on the hapskis.

How about that weather, eh?

clean team
04-28-2013, 08:42 AM
dota2 tourny... :p

Stan Darsh
04-28-2013, 11:35 AM
dota2 tourny... :p

hah do we have enough on both sides to do that? if so i would be soooo down!!

clean team
04-28-2013, 12:39 PM
I know we have you, woody, me, scarn, and I assume at least one other member who plays dota.

tumbleARC
04-28-2013, 01:45 PM
i play dota 2. just got it a week or so ago but ill practice if yall need me to.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
04-28-2013, 01:47 PM
@ Domiko: Will do.

Will try to catch up with you for a Steam chat soon, with respect to these Olympics.

Now then.. DOTA2?

Think we might have to split this discussion and start a new thread. As I just broached the subject in Vent and there is interest. Number of pantless playing DOTA2 varies. However, think we could field a few teams of 5.

And.. L4D2 is yet another possibility.

Stay tuned.. :cool:

Stan Darsh
04-28-2013, 08:06 PM
NO, YOU'RE CLAN IS TRYHARD RAGEFEST WHEN IT COMES TO L4D2

you will definitely rape us... lol

oh and clean team, numb plays, and so does Cash.

tumble its a real hard game to get good at, which just takes lots of time and practice. its all about knowing what to do when.

tumbleARC
04-28-2013, 08:53 PM
yeh i been workin on that. ima play a bit more tonight. Been really busy, but ill ge there.

nightrider
04-29-2013, 12:46 PM
Left4Dead2 bitches .... :D

Stan Darsh
04-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Left4Dead2 bitches .... :D

no, go away :D. only if there's a dota 2 tournament will we do L4D2

nightrider
04-29-2013, 12:53 PM
I'm sure the community has a couple of Dota2 animals to play with.

Yihya
04-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Dota2 is for those who are incapable of playing a real mans game. And by real mans game I am clearly referencing hide and seek.

tumbleARC
04-30-2013, 02:02 AM
Source wise there are many many options. Headshots only trp vs pantless with the no damage to the body mod, No scope scout battles, knife battles, Surfing, normal scrims, Giant 20 v 20 scrim, Soccer, dodgeball, Awping,gun game, idk. There are manymany options.

nightrider
05-01-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm sure the community has a couple of Dota2 animals to play with.
Peekaboo ...

Link (http://www.thepantless.com/files/public-docs/cstrike/sound/admin_plugin/peekaboo.wav.bz2)

iRobot
05-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Dota2 is for those who are incapable of playing a real mans game. And by real mans game I am clearly referencing hide and seek.

This is coming from a closet WOW player lol

Stan Darsh
05-12-2013, 01:43 PM
so what's happening with this? lol

nightrider
05-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Give Postal a poke in the eye on this.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
05-15-2013, 12:54 PM
"Ouch!!"

Darn pointy sticks..

Any -ways..

PM sent to Domiko.

The two of us will be working towards figuring this thing out (events, time and dates, refreshments to be served? yes or no?.. this kind of stuff). And will update this thread.. put into place the appropriate signup threads, et al.

Off the top of me head.. am thinking.. two strong possible 'events' could be Soccer and Dodgeball.

Insofar as the other gaming is concerned (DOTA2, L4D2)?

I would suggest posting a separate thread and see if interest is still there. And I will accommodate/work with whomever steps up on these other gaming notes to get something happening between our two sister clans.

... ...

Oh, last thing..

I hereby ban all pointy objects from this thread.

(*rubs eye*)

nightrider
05-19-2013, 06:46 PM
----------> Boink!

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
05-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Right, almost forgot..

Boinking sticks are also perma-banned from this thread.

Domiko
05-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Right, almost forgot..

Boinking sticks are also perma-banned from this thread.

Don't worry, I'll tuck ;)

Hey guys, I'm back, sorry for the delay on this. I've been busy, but I now have time to help organize this with Postal.

Postal, I replied to your PM

Love
Dom

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
05-22-2013, 06:26 PM
Danke, Sir.

Just about to read your PM and then we can start getting jiggy on the organization/setup of this thing.

More Love Than Any Human Can Possibly Muster and Show
Postal

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM
Here's a link to the relevant discussion on our forums (pantless, that is) and some of the ideas being bantered about:

** The Rushing Party & The Pantless Olympics ** (http://thepantless.com/showthread.php/6200-**-The-Rushing-Party-amp-The-Pantless-Olympics-**)

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
06-12-2013, 04:58 PM
(*lifts ban on pointy things and boinking sticks..*)

Oh yeah.. chit just got real..

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
06-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Right, so.. and cutting to the chase here..

Am thinking.. let's just get a huge scrim happening on a map like dust 2 unlimited. 15 vs 15, for example ... three bomb sites, five (5) players per team per bomb site to cover.

Put the word out (sign-up sheets on our respective forums, chatting the scrim up in Vent and in-game with members and alike) ... and get something on the calendar.

Any 'olympics'.. could be looked at afterward. Once peeps are getting more jiggy on the forum and gaming fronts once again (fall? perhaps?), for example.

Took the opportunity to talk with pantless and tRP members alike.. the above idea seems to a good good one, based on the feedback I've received. Am going to suggest then.. that next week, put the necessary sign-up/information thread in place and let's look at setting a time and date.

(On the latter note, and in my experience.. Sunday nights after dinner work well in accommodating peeps' schedules. But.. lemme know your thoughts.)

tumbleARC
07-03-2013, 10:50 PM
You mean i get to kill 15 enemies in one round? Hell yeah best ace ever im in.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
07-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Bring it, Tumble..

... ...

No, no.. no. I didn't mean 'bring it' to the scrim, as in.. your CSS A game.

I meant.. cookies.

Need cookies.

Right, so.. looks like this event will be distilled down to a.. ** 15 vs 15 on dust 2 unlimited scrim **.

And more importantly.. ** Saturday July 27 ** ... is the date.

Time most likely in and around 8 p.m., EST.

Be there!

MiSfIt
07-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Nice .. im in!

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
07-25-2013, 03:26 PM
"Build it.. and they will come."

Ok, then..

** Saturday July 27th - 9:00 p.m., EST **

** tRP vs pantless **

** dust2 unlimited **

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
07-25-2013, 03:32 PM
We will host.. jump into our Vent come the night of.

seo99
07-27-2013, 03:43 AM
i will be there and hopefully get the trp members in there as well.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
07-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Nice.

Thanks, Seo.

T-minus.. erhm..

(*looks at Pretty Pony watch*)

Damn, tail stopped moving, right ... t-minus some time and counting, till the madness begins!

See you there peeps!

p.s. Hoping for an early start.. so.. start showing up in Vent in and around 8 p.m.., EST.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
07-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Good good job, peeps.

Thanks to all that helped in the last minutes leading up to. Muchly appreciated.

Hope yous had some fun and.. an as crazy as this may sound ('hey! you're crazy!').. would like to do this again. (Love that map.)

Soon'ish.

So.. stay tuned..

angrycookies
08-01-2013, 09:39 PM
I'm mother fucking here now what?!?

MiSfIt
08-03-2013, 08:32 AM
Maybe we should have a game every sat night at 8... different map or even game such as l4d, dod, go,... each week somthing different... a lot of work for a couple hours one day? lets keep it going.. every sat night! will be olympic night???

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
08-10-2013, 01:28 PM
Maybe we should have a game every sat night at 8... different map or even game such as l4d, dod, go,... each week somthing different... a lot of work for a couple hours one day? lets keep it going.. every sat night! will be olympic night???

Misfit may be onto something in his above post.. 'cause.. on the other side of the fence we've been looking at setting up the next couple already, with respect to just CSS and for now.

And..

A number of pantless have been getting jiggy on the L4D2 front as of late (phick, Pubby, Moll and and..) ... so.. some tRP vs pantless L4D2 matches are def possible.

CS:GO?

Sure, would be good good.

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
08-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Right.. almost forgot..

(*leaves behind a tall glass of milk for Angry..*)

... ...

It's why he's so angry.

Has no milk for dunking his cookies, can you blame him?

MiSfIt
08-17-2013, 09:21 AM
GO? ... is Counter Strike Global Offensive!

Ģħ PΩﮘŢĽ
08-18-2013, 01:02 PM
The recent CS:GO update stirred some interest in and amongst our members.

In particular (for some).. the silencer for the M4 was more than welcomed.

So.. maybe players are returning back to the game?

And on that note.. sure, we could test the waters to see if there is enough interest to field a match/scrim.. whichever and whatever.

First things first, though.. we will be extending invites to our tRP brethren and sisters for another upcoming and intramural (of sorts) match/scrim.

Stay tuned.. looking at late October, and will update this thread once some stuff is finalized (looks to be another 5 vs 5 tournament as of this writing here and according to the poll we put up.

tumbleARC
08-24-2013, 12:32 AM
trP and Pantless should combine resources and sponsor an open tournament. It would be really fun for us and give both community's pubs attention.

MiSfIt
08-24-2013, 01:01 PM
Agreed!