PDA

View Full Version : Scrim Tournament

Dough
08-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey all this is Dough Boy from The Pantless, as i'm sure some of you have heard I am setting up a scrim tournament and all trP + friends are invited! I know that it is a pain in the butt to sign up on our forums so I am bringing my thread to you guys.

***Note: Anything written in Gold is official and finalized.***

Section 1: Format & Process - Format will be determined at a later date, standby for update.

Section 2: Date - Saturday October 12th (Date may be subject to change), standby for update.

Section 3: Maps - Maps will be determined at a later date. But again I will probably shoot for maps that do not favor one side heavily, but who knows, standby for update.

Map 1 - Map 2 - Map 3 - Map 4 - Map 5

Section 4: Teams - Teams will be posted when we have enough people signed up, standby for update. May have more or less teams depending on the number of sign ups.

Team 1:

Team 2:

Team 3:

Team 4:

Team 5:

Team 6:

Section 5: Assistants - Postal, Moll, Merced, Seo, Purple, Nukes - Assistants please contact me through steam chat so I can go over what I'd like your help with. Thanks.

Section 6: Participants - People who have signed up. Even if you have mentioned before on the other thread that you want to participate say so again on this thread so I don't have to jump back and forth between threads. Also if you are unsure as to whether or not you can participate please say so that way I can list you as a reserve.

Participants:
- Dough
- BGKc00rs
- Merced
- Spock
- Moll
- Purplehaze
- Nukes
- Gladiator
- Ding
- Pinoy
- Sneaky
- Vanquish
- Metta
- JJ
- Torque
- The Poacher

Reserves:
- Quik_edge
- Drunkenmunkey
- CuRRy
- Greed

Talk to Seo if you'd like to sign up as he and I are working closely together on this, Thanks again all!

tumbleARC
08-30-2013, 02:23 AM
LMAO dough you really really will not put my name on that damn list til i post huh -_-. Here is my post. Count me in blahblahblah. For the record i have a pantless forum account. I just cannot remember the name or password or email used for it.