Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Closed Thread

[RESOLVED] cs / xs45 / NY PUB 1

Admin Abuse

Game: cs
    Your Game Name: xs45

Admin Name: I can't tell which ones because console just says ADMIN
    Server: NY PUB 1

Description:
    Basically, its not all me that I'm posting about, its as a pub in general, there is a lot of slaying people for not dying outright and playing tactically, and slapping other people off bombs for T wins and slapping just in general if an admin dies, I can't tell which admin it is because it just says ADMIN and there are a lot of people who this happens to, it has only happened to me once, but i see it on an hourly or even more frequent basis...

hey, trP has couple of rules that we follow while playing:
    1.when the bomb is planted, a terrorist should be there fighting to protect the bomb from being defused and a ct must try to defuse even if it means dying

2. We are the rushing party, we don't want to see terrorist spawn camping in t spawn the whole round but to rush and work together to get the bomb down.

Sometimes we give multiple warnings to the everyone if its Please Attempt to Defuse the bomb or Please no spawn camping so that everyone can read it. If a person doesn't complete there objective by running way from the bomb as a ct, or camping in B when the bomb is at A being a Terrorist or CT, we will slap the person or slay them to realize they are not doing what they are suppose to.

BUT if an admin keeps slaying or slapping the person non stop even for attempting to complete objectives, then it is admin abuse and there is no reason that this should be occurring and wont be tolerated.
    If life is a waste of time,
    and time is a waste of life,
    then let's all get wasted together
    and have the time of our lives.

Like Fallen mentioned, admins give out warnings to players to attempt to complete their objectives. This doesn't happen all the time but if an admin sees someone no go for the defuse and runs away or take the longest route possible, then that player would get a warning, slap, or even a harsh action, a slay. Same goes for a t for not planting the bomb and spending the whole round 'surviving'. Admins are there to maintain order, keep hackers and other disrespectful players out, as well as getting the rounds going. Noone wants to sit there for 2 minutes waiting for the other person(s) to make the move.

As for your admin abuse report, this will be noted and if we see any admins slapping a defuser or excessive slaying (unless they excessively spawn camp or don't follow other rules), then they will be dealt with. If there is no names you can provide that can help us figure out who is abusing their admin, then I will consider this case closed.

Bawb,

Thanks for your post. Our team will look into your concerns (especially the Bomb Slapping) which are unacceptable behavior tactics.

Thanks.

bomb slaping

i seen the bomb slapping n its only when admins do it to other admins not to anybody else. so there rly no harm to it, they just playing around and joking with each other.

Are you the guy who was doing everything but defusing the bomb? Killed the last T who just planted then ran over, started defusing, stopped to run into the corner at top A to throw a flash into the corner team flashing himself and just dicking off instead defusing so the rest of us could play? Then when he was done wasting our time, I did see the admin slap him off the bomb. That was a stop screwing around and making us wait by the admin I believe. It was on the same day as this post was made, why I am asking. If that was you I was there and the slap was warranted imo. If that wasn't you then this isn't directed at you, just the same day and a few hours later I saw this. I can't remember the players name.

This matter is closed based on no specific individual being 'targetted'.

CLOSED